Thursday, January 31, 2008

For the Journey I Haven't make in Half A Year

Tonight 1o.

Tomorrow 5a.m.

Later after labs, bus at 5.

Not sure yet, but most prolly catch a bus later.

Everyone in school was talking about the same thing. It's one of the few occasions when people actually have just ONE common topic. "What time are you leaving?" Be it a plane, or a bus, or a train, or even walking, everyone just couldn't wait to get back to the place where we call 'home'. A few of the coursemates from Borneo had left way earlier than myself, some yesterday, some this morning, and one of the Sarawakian housemie skipped labs in the afternoon to catch her afternoon flight.

So... packed all my stuff. Gosh I have too much stuff. All I brought home was basically, some books, lappie and the accessories, a few laundry, and 2 dozens of J.Co. Yeap. Donuts. *LMAO* I totally find J.Co nice, and sis seconded that. So... yeah, we're getting some for the folks back home. And by folks, I just meant the parents and the brother. No one else. *Double LMAO*

Anyway, I guess that's all. CNY is just days away. Can't wait for the fireworks show behind the house on CNY eve for sure. Even gotten the tripod ready too! Happy Chinese New Year everyone, for those celebrating. And happy holidays for those flying off for a short holiday. :D :D :D


not quite sure if I got the sequence right tho. :P
HAPPY CNY!

5 Jujus:

Anonymous said...

Happy chinese new year dude!!!!

_butt said...

Happy Chinese New Year!! :D

savante said...

A Happy New year to you too!

Life Cafez said...

I tot we will say HI at the same airport since we will be touching down at the same time...but but but.....we touch down 15 earlier than ur flight, blekkk :P This is the first time the "airline" so efficient hor, bwahahaha...

HAPPY NEW YEAR :P and see you around the town if possible :P

Medie007 said...

Happy CNY everyone! :P

aha lifecafez, hopefully we can bump into each other around lar. waakakakkakaka... :P