Monday, October 17, 2011

On the New Hair Cut [Prt 2]

So I went back to the same hair dresser.

Hairdresser: What style you want?

Me: Short. But not so drama one lor.


Hairdresser: No need to worry lah.... *brush his finger through the messy long hair* I'll trim short for you lah.


And the outcome, there was this bunch of hair near the forehead, which drops at the side, according to the hairdresser, was to make my face looks smaller. =.=" But I kinda find it annoying, and I wanted so much to cut it off myself. And, as much as I tried to follow his advise of keeping it slopping down after shower, I just hate the fact that I have curly hair, and they curls after they are dry.

So, the next few days, I just sweep the whole thing up and keep my square forehead as clear of hair as possible. It was just as good as not having that tuff of hair on the edge of the forehead. LOL!



3 Jujus:

Small Kucing said...

Put gel and can become punk :p

Danny said...

i think its quite nice.. clean and easy to maintain :)

[SK] said...

hmmm, when you mentioned about that, i realise i have that tuff of hair on the edge of the forehead too~~ :D