Sunday, May 15, 2011

On the Bitches on the Tower

Super annoyed with some conversations I overheard on top of the KL Tower in last weekend's Towerthon. Well it's not like I could help it, they were literally screaming in my ears.

Scene 1-
A: You seen J?
B: Yeah! He was panting!
C: Gosh! Isn't he a badminton player?

Dude, you're so great is it?


Scene 2-
Knocking on the elevator door:
D: Open the door....
E: Faster come...
F: We wanna go down...

Dude, If you can climb to the top of the tower, waiting a while longer won't kill you instantly.


Scene 3-
Waiting in front of the elevator:
H: Everyone, the other side open already, go there go there!
I: Trying to disperse the crowd is it?
H: Yeah... wait till it open, then we rush in.
I: Ha ha.
H: Squeeze... push... dash in!

Dude, how old are you? 40? And this is how you wanna behave? Grow up!


Scene 4-
G: Kak, let us in... We wanna die already...
Worker: Can, wait a while, let the tourist go up first.
G: We're not tourists?
Worker: Yes you all are...
G: Then we can go into the elevator too.
Worker: Speechless

Dude, Bloody hell. They haven't even left the elevator! And you wanna squeeze in already?


Scene 5-
J: I think it's not my stamina.
K: Huh? What do you mean?
J: I think it's my lungs.
K: You have asthma?
J: In the past. My stamina is good. I just can't breath properly inside, that's why I got slowed down.


Scene 6-
L: You know what, I overtook the runner with the Bib 0001!
M: Yeah me too!!!! He was leaning on the handles, like going to vomit like that.
N: Should take a photo!
L: Yeah we should have!
M: Take against the number of floors he was at even better.

WTF man? You're so great is it?


Scene 7-



Showoff. 'Nuff said.

6 Jujus:

passerby said...

Scene 5 is really......self-contradictory...

LOL at the uncle in scene 3.

Gratitude said...

Thank heavens you dun have a tail for them to step on :p
+Ant+

Robinn T said...

seriously, why so cooped up about them la! Just enjoy the fact that you were there and did the thing! did u went alone or what?

Anonymous said...

bitch! give it me

Robinn T said...

OMG 5A charity and Men's health shape run is like next to each other! which one are you running??!!!

Chris said...

This is human behavior.. oUR CULTURE?