Friday, December 07, 2012

On Trailing Beijing #05: Throne Hall

The amount of tourist that visits the Forbidden City even on a normal weekday is beyond count. The sheer amount of crowd would probably deter some from even want to squeeze up the dragon-laden staircase to the throne hall...

But then again, I am in Beijing! I want to see where the Emperor saw his guest in the past as well! I didn't know it would be such a tough job though.

If you get what I mean...


So yeah. My only pathetic shot I could get from the side door. Maybe I should grab TZ's. LOL 


2 Jujus:

Twilight Man said...

Heh! Heh! I got a better shot than yours for the interior. It wasn't so dark & misty.



Oh bloody hell, your words & number gets longer and longer!!!! Can you remove it? I am a grandma not a robot. Look at what I had to type:
798131517sinetBu (Chibai)

TZ said...

Squeeze squeeze and push push...
that's the way to take a nice shots in China. You could not be gentleman otherwise you won't get what you want :p

Hehehe... I saw me in your candid shots ;-)