Friday, September 14, 2012

On the Amazing Craft

I have never really been to any art or craft workshop before. But while I was in the Art Science Musuem that day, there was this art class that was open for the public. I didn't know what it was, it just said something like "create your own souvenir" thingy.

I had no idea what it was, but since I was pretty free and didn't have any particular agenda later in the evening, I went in and joined the workshop.

So I was given this 10x10cm plastic thingy and was told to trace images with marker pen and colour just as how I wanted to. Fine. So I picked the most complicated one of which I think would test my patience. It was some atomic structure that was displayed in the museum. Line. Circle. Colour. And walah. I passed it over to the officer in charge.

And she placed it into an oven and bake it for a minute...

End product...


Ta-daaa!!!!

I lurve it!

Now where can I get some more of these.. Hmmm

0 Jujus: