Sunday, August 19, 2012

On the Family Gathering

So the brother is back from Europe, and Sis's taking time off from her thesis writing, and I am off this Raya weekend. Guess Mum and Dad couldn't be any more happier when all their kids are back in the place where we all grew up.

And what else would we do other than being young? Lol.

Was out till quite late, which was why the BBQ ended late...


But at least we didn't have to worry about designated driver and all.

Ahem. Apparently it's safe to say I'm not the only drinker in the family now. And I know safely I could get more alcohol whenever I come home the next time round.


La-la-la.

3 Jujus:

Robinn T said...

i know for a matter of fact sarawak's alcohols are very easy and cheap to get in our hands...

Medie007 said...

no its not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bought that from the duty free at the airport la

TZ said...

fainted ... Alcohol again :o