Tuesday, February 07, 2012

On the Hands that Never Cooked

Had a can of crackers during CNY. Tried to open the lid which works just like that of a carbonated drink. But the thing is, somehow the pulley broke before the lid was even opened.

So I attempted to open it with the can opener.

Just that...

Well...

It was a major failure.

Medie: Seee!

Sis: Oh my God!~ That's why lar! Only know how to eat, never help out in the kitchen...

Medie: My hands are not for cooking.

Sis: Oh my God... faints.

LMAO

3 Jujus:

Cally Choo said...

I also don't know how to use can opener. ><
tried many times still failed.

ZT said...

Haha, although I am a child who trained very well to do house chores since i am a small kid, yet I just know how to use can opener only at the age of 16-17, i guess. Tried a lot of time before that, all failed me:)

Medie007 said...

LOL. the funniest thing is i actually tore the 'can' apart.