Tuesday, January 03, 2012

On the Dell Flood Relief T-Shirt

Rear view

With the massive flood destroying a huge part of Thailand and all, there were numerous organizations and NGOs offering help to the Thais. One of them was this corporate body called , *ahem*, who actually sell T-shirts and channel all the profits from the selling to the Thais. So, my friend being so ever excited in helping out the Thais, decided to get one for me too.

It looked sucky at first.

But on second thought, I thought it was quite nice. :D

Kinda cute if you didn't look at it properly. I thought it was a smiley printed on a blue background even. Shows how we overlook certain things at times. LOL

And honestly, I did more than just wearing this t-shirt. I channeled a whole lotta money to help them recover their economy. I practically moved there! How? Why? When? Stay tuned!


ps: yeah I know the shirt looks crumpled. that's because it was folded in some bag or something...

3 Jujus:

[SK] said...

i actually think it looks nice.. it's the message behind not the design :)

Danny said...

hmm.. i dun mind that tee at all.. its actually very nice :)

Medie007 said...

yeaps. love the color. heeee