Tuesday, April 26, 2011

On Choosing a Diner

Sis mentioned her observations of mine when we went out for dinner to celebrate Dad's and my birthday a few weeks back. She said I'm not very choosy in where I go. In fact, I'm the type that don't mind not eating in famous places. Sometimes, I would even go into a shop where there's no other customers.

Reason?

I choose them because I felt, sorta like, pitiful that no one visits their shop.


Then again, usually it wouldn't be the Malay or Indian restaurants though.
No offense, I can't tolerate the certain spices.

4 Jujus:

Cally Choo said...

good to be not choosy~ =]

Robinn T said...

like me la.. especially lately, no tast also eat ni.. just to fill the stomach only ma... but when it comes to holiday mood, GOOD FOOD I DONT CARE

[SK] said...

the reason i will go into a shop which has not much people is to save the fuss of waiting.. because when i see crowds in a restaurant, i will not want to wait and will find other alternatives..

Gratitude said...

A good guide is to always go to a shop with customers to mitigate the risk of having to eat substandard food. Also, eateries with higher turnover tend to have fresher ingredients instead of leftover unsold food from the day before. My lousy 2-cents ;)
+Ant+