Monday, April 18, 2011

Energizer Night Race 2011: Expose.com.my

Perhaps you might have heard about what a failure this event was. It wasn't just me alone apparently. More than half the runners were complaining about daylight robbery....

Did I say I came home straight away to log into Facebook to start complain about the running events? Well, true indeed, I print-screened some comments all the other runners left on the wall. 10,000 runners were disappointed with the run. Some grumbling over the waste of money and time; some were really unhappy with the safety issue. And these were only half the comments on that wall. I really had some good time reading them.



And who's the organizer if none other than this Expose.com.my...

With a website that doesn't exist.

"Seeing is believing" indeed.

1 Jujus:

Beads Of Pleasure said...

u should have sex rather than run in that race , more worth your time (and pleasure)