Saturday, January 22, 2011

On the Consolation Prize

Ho-ho-ho. Christmas lasted longer than I thought. Apparently, I got another gift 15 days after the 1st day of Christmas.

I was one of the lucky draw winners albeit just consolation. But still. It counted for something. A goodie bag from Digital Mall. My friend was suspicious when I told him about me being a lucky draw winner. So when I came home with this gifts, I secretly uttered in my heart, "eat your words!" LOL!

It was actually the 4th anniversary thing as well as the launch of the virtual mall or something. I didn't hang out long enough to find out what was actually going on there. Traffic congestion was killing my mood, and the crowd was just plain annoying. There was lots of stuff going on that day, a very minute scale fun fair with some game booths and all.

The stuff in the goodie bag wasn't much really. Just a bottle of "umbrella", a hardcover CD holder costing RM5, a mouse of RM49, as well as a Trial Edition free copy of some magazine, and a Digital Mall T-shirt.

It's not that I purposedly go and searched in the entire mall for the price of these stuff, but it seemed as though the guys in charged didn't take down the price tag. To tell the winners how much they worth?

Then again, I thought the bottle was pretty nice. It's one of those things you see at the Sunday market in The Curve, sold in the stalls for the girls wanting some cute stuff in their over-sized bag. Just that, when it rains, you can actually open it and cover yourself.

It was indeed a surprise. Gotta say I was lucky to won the consolation. It was after all, a lucky draw. My dad and my sis didn't win, even though they had their forms in the box too! Then again... I really wish the luck last long enough until end of March during the Finals... T_T

Oh, and I actually came back with a pretty thumb drive. LOL.

1 Jujus:

Twilight Man said...

So lucky doctor! congrats!