Monday, December 20, 2010

On the Flyclubaccess Party

So... back to Mist Club Bangsar on Saturday night during the Flyclubaccess party. I've actually won the VIP pass to the party! A friend and I arrived in the club, which location is so unexpectably odd, at 15 minutes to 11pm. Redemption of the VIP pass is only made available from 11pm for 45 minutes. There were only a handful of winners. 6 days, 4 times daily, 4 passes every giveaway.

We entered the club when everyone I've asked to come along arrived, about half past 11. Upon entering the club, we were welcomed with a big hall, with a second floor patio on one side of the club. The stage was equipped with some mixing equipment, played by 2 hosts from fly.fm.

And I was actually wondering what's the VIP thing all about when finally the usherer of the club got us to the 1st floor. Awesomeness.

On top of it, we actually get free flow of alcohol of very mild content. And free food (mainly finger food i.e. fried dumplings, fruit tarts, marble cakes as well as one round of cupcakes with adorable sugar decoration) ; which stopped halfway after midnight. But the drinking of the booze continued. I think I drank like, more than 1o glasses of Whiskey+Coke. Alcohol effect took a toll on me, was having judgement impairment right before we left about 3 hours later.

But overall, the whole party was awesome. Foods and drinks aside, they played really great songs, somewhat got you dancing to it automatically (No thanks to the booze). Most of the tracks were heard over the radio anyways. So yeah, that's how people got so familiar with the tracks I suppose.

There was some performance and play at midnight. 2 santarinas went upstage and started asking clubbers to do some naughty shower dance for a bottle of Bicardi. None of us went, and I didn't catch how the clubbers fare. The balcony was crowded with VIP guests, stopping us from seeing what was happening downstairs. So I continued drinking. LOL.

The Djs came up to the VIP area to miggle with the winners. We were too shy to talk to them djs, and only managed to take a photo with DJ Zher Peen; who gave the passes to me. LOL. I told her I honestly didn't know who gave me my passes and who she was! But all was well, it was a party.

Prema Yin, according to a friend, was one of the famous underground independent kind of singer in the country. She was there, on the next table even, when we were there earlier, and we had no idea who she was! Too bad, no photo with an artiste. She sang a couple of Christmas songs. I wonder how much she was paid for the appearance.

The dancing continued after midnight when everyone was high. Not sure it was the endorphine or the booze for everybody else, definitely booze for me. It'd be a nice experience down in the dancefloor I'm sure. All those groping and body contacts. LMAO. But alas, we stayed up on the 1st floor and did our so-called dancing by ourselves.

The crowd down in the dancefloor was pretty overwhelming. Kinda forgot it was also like that during the first day of the new year earlier this year. Was only reminded I was actually one of them in Hard Rock Cafe earlier this year.

In the end, in the hope of not having the effect of alcohol comes out impairing the ability to drive, we finally left the club. Thank goodness everyone reached home safely alright. And I forgot my sugar Christmas tree!!!! Sobs.

I had difficulty trying to sleep. Booze effect is creeping up and kept me in trance. LMAO. But luckily I thought I caught a couple of hours of sleep before the Malakoff Run yesterday. Heee. Spent the whole afternoon sleeping when the lethargy finally crept in.

That aside, who's up for another round of Saturday night clubbing?! :D :D :D

5 Jujus:

Reanaclaire said...

wow..so nice.. it has been decades since i last went clubbing..those days we called it partying!! hahaa...

William said...

Clubbed then ran? Wah.

[SK] said...

wow, looks like a very crazy party in the club huh?? got any sexy encounter or not?? :p

Twilight Man said...

You sure had a blast! Where is my ticket dude??? YOu FFK me!!
I love this word ~ Judgement Impairment....! LOL

TZ said...

Dude, thanks for the invitation... It's a nice party.