Tuesday, December 07, 2010

On the Compression Pants

Woots!~ Gonna join another run 2 more weekends to come. Problem is, the route is gonna be an uphill run! Which I donch really think I can finish within the time frame. The last I had in Klang, I took 1'35'00 to finish 12km route, that was with a short uphill climb at the start of the run. But the Malakoff run, will be a 2 laps run uphill! I think I'm gonna... erm... well... I've already registered. So what the heck? Gonna train hard from now. :D

Which brings me to this...

Apparently, friction between the thigh that I got from the last half marathon in Penang took 1 week to heal, torturing me to walk with an odd gait as though I was raped in the ass for the first few days after I got back from Penang. The edge of the base wear that I had underneath my pants, apparently didn't cover enough skin, leading to the friction between my thighs, and caused an injury as though I was slashed with a knife. And it literally felt like it whenever I shower. ~.~

So, after consulting a friend, I decided to go get a compression pants. God, no one told me it was so expensive. I mean. Well, go to the sport shops to find out the price. But I was contemplating for a few days before I thought I'd just invest some money in it. Hopefully it helps lor.~ Went all over the Curve and the nearby malls to find out all the size that I need ran out before I got the one exactly like above from the specialized store. (T.T) I thought it's the most expensive brand around.

But gotta say it's pretty comfortable. And I sorta feel sexy wearing it. LMAO! Bum-bum feels tight! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

3 Jujus:

Twilight Man said...

I think you are not aware that marathon runners smear themselves with the thickest moisturizers on sensitive areas and back before running. Animals have no problems coz they have furs but your furs are growing in wrog areas. LOL...

Blogger Sgboy also smears himself with creams and cums before run.

[SK] said...

compression pants huh.. but i guess come to the root of cause, loose some weight lor - am sure you thighs will get less meatier, i mean smaller~~ :p

Gratitude said...

No wonder you walked funny kangkang! wakakaka
+Ant+