Saturday, November 27, 2010

On the Haunting Picture

Following yesterday's post when I was searching online for some images of ghosts and souls, I came across one that led to Dr. Jimbo's blog. Apparently, the picture just creeps me out! It looked exactly like the hospital where I'm in now! The old building apparently, especially with those parquet flooring, and the wall, and the end of the corridor where the lights were switched off in the middle of the night.

Shite... Now I know I won't be able to have my night calls in peace again... @.@

5 Jujus:

Small Kucing said...

scaryyyyy....lucky i read your post day time or else....would be imagining all sorts of things.

That's why if i am hospitalised, i would prefered to share the room with another patient inside of going for single room

William said...

Hospitals supposedly have a strong yin energy.

ismail french said...

@william,

strong nosocomial yin energy

the viennamese said...

Eeee... U dum dum. Don't show scary pics la! I'm home alone this week!! Guhh~~

Ubinkayu Indonesia said...

Wood Flooring Solid Hardwood ubinkayu