Tuesday, November 02, 2010

On the Flashing Lights

So one day, back in Banting...

We were heading out for lunch. No wait, I think it was just to get some cake for a birthday celebration occasion. So I was driving, with 2 other colleagues together in the car. And we were on this road, not exactly the main road, but one of the main roads that make up the town. Cars were sparse in between.

And there was a forth coming car from the opposite direction flashing lights. We thought the driver knew the driver who drove in front of us or anything. So that roughly makes out how far the lights-flashing car was away from us.

But apparently, the car didn't actually stop there, the driver continued to flash the lights 2 more times before we finally crossed each other. I had to turn to look at who the driver really was, I mean, who the heck does flash the car lights while driving at somebody else unless you know the driver right?

I was quite certain I didn't know the driver. And none of my colleagues did too. But guess what's the whole point of the driver flashing the lights at me for?



She turned around and indicated the seat belt on me. Because I wasn't putting it on at that time. O.M.G. Like, she could see from so far away???? Like... Really?? Is it necessary?

Talking about compulsive disorder. LOL.

But really. My bad. I should've put on my seat belt. :P

6 Jujus:

[SK] said...

haha, cool!! first time hearing people flashing the lights to tell you that you didn't put on your seat belt.. i like that!! :)

smallkucing said...

vision 2020 :p

Normally flashing lights is to indicate there is a road block up ahead.

Twilight Man said...

She saw your Leng Chai face from miles away!

LittleLamb said...

yup..flashing from the other direction means roadblock ahead, police catching people for speeding, etc

Reanaclaire said...

wow..she got bionic eyes?

Gratitude said...

She's a cougar? hehe
+Ant+