Tuesday, November 30, 2010

On the Big Dandruff

Guess what I came across on Google Image search when I searched for "Big Dandruffs"?

LMAO. My photo came out one of the top in the search result.

That aside, I've got to say this big flaky dandruff thingy come in season. Somehow it's pretty well controlled when my fingernails are short. But when it's long, well you know, when you're studying and your hands are free and not doing anything... Automatically it goes up on to the hairline scratching and scratching...

And this is what I've been getting since.

Big flaky dandruffs.

Any dermatologist out there who knows how to cure this?

10 Jujus:

Gratitude said...

Yikes, shake your head and it feels like a mini-snowflakes bonanza!
+Ant+

Small Kucing said...

yuckkkk

Twilight Man said...

OMG! I will stop eating my morning oats for a while. You so sickening la!

the viennamese said...

Lols. Head and shoulders, of course. Haven't you watched Evolution? :D

Lucas said...

Yea, head and shoulders totally work.

SynchingZincInc said...

Selsun Blue?

Helix

[SK] said...

urgh, that's very disgusting.. guess you need some scalp treatment and therapy already?? :p

Vincent~ said...

.. that's quite mentaly disturbing lolx. Jokes aside, its kinda serious though.

Little Fox said...

i believe it's called solaris and not dandruff.

Unknown said...

Hi there, I wanted to know if you found a solution to your skin problems. I've been dealing with the same dry skin around my hairline and also on my face. As you can imagine, it has been embarrassing and cause for many a night spent indoors. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!