Thursday, October 21, 2010

On the Clicking Fraud

Received an email from Nuffnang about clicking fraud, I'm sure most of you who have the Nuffnang ad placement receive the same email as well. Something about metered advertisement and cost-per-click whatever stuff. But but... I solemnly swear I wasn't involved! Now that they told me there's ways to increase the clicks, only did I know we could do such to increase the clicks! LOL. Not that I want to try, since there's already a warning about such fraud. But but...

Sometimes, the advertisement caught my attention. SO I HAD to click on them to see what it's all about. I mean, like, isn't that the whole purpose of advertisement? So, I admit sometimes I did click on the ad panel on my own blog. But it was unintentional! I just wanted to see what was the advertisement all about. You know... curiosity....

You know... sometime ago there was this campaign for Arthur's Day, which I found from my own ads. And then there's the new beer from Germany available in town. Or the Guinness contest stuff. I mean, I really didn't click on the ads on purpose... Serious!

And recently, there was this ad about Velocity thingy. Heck, I wouldn't have known they're gonna develop that place had it not because I saw the ad on my blog. I admit I didn't really read newspaper or what nots.

But on Velocity, knowing Sunway Development, I solemnly feel sorry for that area. Like it's not badly jammed enough... Sorry, just my 2 cents worth.

3 Jujus:

Twilight Man said...

You should not know that there have been victimized bloggers too! For example, you might hate me and EVERYDAY you click on my blog ads 100 times! There goes my revenue! Heh heh! Please don't do that to me! Pleaseeeee!

Sunway is a crazy place to live today unless you love Berry Jams & Soot air... and Yuen's!

Bravebear said...

clicking on our own blod advertisements out of curiosity should be ok... as long as you don't click them purposely to generate revenue.

Reanaclaire said...

yeah, i agreed with twilight.. that was what happened to my google ads.. dont know siapa go and click click till i got kicked out..hahaha..