Saturday, September 11, 2010

On the Banana Fungus

I'd have the idea of showing you carcinoma of the penis where you really get fungating penis, just for the sake of making you puke, but I decided I'll leave it for another day. Just because it's Saturday today, and I didn't want to spoil your appetite for buffet dinner this weekend.

But I think what I was about to show you would be equally lose your appetite because my banana has got lots of fungus on it!

See the whitish stuff on the stalk?

I was just away for 2 days and this was what I got when I wanted to savour some bananas just now. To my horror they were all blackish, no more those delicious looking yellowish banana, but they've got all those black patches all over the shaft! How un-appetizing.

Then later on, I finally learnt my big mistake. I didn't provide enough air-flow. Boo-hoo.

6 Jujus:

TZ said...

Hehehe... Everything need airflow including bananas...

Reanaclaire said...

yes... TZ said it right.. hahaha.. but if kept in the fridge, it can tahan longer..

smallkucing said...

errr....meaning...same goes for penis ah? must have enough airflow :p

Gratitude said...

Lesson from this is ...... don't savour your bananas in the dark! lolz
+Ant+

[SK] said...

urgh, that's disgusting.. but it's on the skin right, peel it off and the banana should be edible?? :D

Twilight Man said...

OMG so disgusting!

All the doctor friends of mine are so disgusting and hilarious beings.