Thursday, July 01, 2010

On the Killer

Mum came into my room one morning while I was at the far corner online. She walked around, then looked at me, "Have you showered?"

"Nope."

"Aiyor. Salted fish."

*sticked tongue out*

Then she walked to the bed. And she pulled up the blanket and started to fold it properly.

"Last night got a lot of mosquitoes?"

"Not that I'm aware. Your room got a lot is it?"

"No. But your room got mar."

"No lah. Didn't got bitten also."

"Because you already crushed them. See so many blood stains on your bedsheets."

Ooo... @.@ *speechless*

5 Jujus:

Reanaclaire said...

that is MOM.. :)

William said...

Quite common ma, squashed mozzies.

[SK] said...

this happens to me also, haha.. so just gotta change the bedsheet lor..

Gratitude said...

Oooooo only mozzie blood stains? wakakaka
+Ant+

Danny said...

silent killer worr...
u shld go to overnight at those rumah setinggan more often.. lower the dengue rate ma...lol .;p