Thursday, July 29, 2010

On the Erection Control

The same day that I was chosen for the exposure of my 'nice beautiful' knee, we had another teaching session with another professor who made a lot of the female students drool. Apparently, Professor Hip in their eyes, is the hottest lecturer ever! Young, lean, nice teeth, great English, soothing voice, puppy eyes, and the seemingly untidy hair... It's no wonder some of them didn't even blinked their eyes in his class.

But unfortunately, I wasn't girl enough because I thought I shut my eyes for a second too long a few times. And I was actually sitting on the front row! Darn! He must've seen me being sleepy that he asked "the sleepy one" to become his model. =.="

And I was the model for hip examination for the day.



So there I was again, lying on the examination bed, with the handsome-st lecturer lifting my leg, poking on my hip and thigh, sliding his finger under my back, flexing my legs... over and over again even! It was a torture trying to control the erection, especially when he poked on the hip bone and a few occasions where he poked on the symphysis pubis, nearby the groin, i.e. nearby the sensitive area. *blush*

But I suppose I shouldn't complain. I've got the handsome-st lecturer molesting me. LMAO.

10 Jujus:

[SK] said...

oopps, so you think it's your pleasure from the handsome lecturer instead?? ;p

Gratitude said...

wow, hard to hide that boner leh! lolz
+Ant+

blue said...

zap dou lor lei....must be having palpitation and facial flushing with the erection LOL...next time ask him to demo heimlich manourve on u :P

Reanaclaire said...

so what was the audience reaction? :)

jason, pls check your email.. thanks!

William said...

A wet dream come true.

manglish said...

watever happened to the most prestigious medical school in the country XD

Naomi said...

Have to imagine horrible memory to prevent that

Janvier said...

Pakai seluar ketat lagi, kan?

Anonymous said...

wowww.. did u ask him to check ur bone? oppss i mean boner :P

TZ said...

wonder how it feel to be the model :p