Friday, June 11, 2010

On the Narcissitic Medie

This is the closest I would go in revealing my camwhoring self, despite I really do camwhore a lot. :P

Finally received the email from the photographer friend living in S'pore of the photos that he shot of me. Yeaps we went over to Sentosa, headed over to Universal Studio and took some photos with the iconic globe with all the other eager visitors who couldn't enter the theme park. Apparently, tickets to the theme park were all sold out! What ridiculous! LOL

Anyways. While chatting over MSN with him, I finally joked, "Wow, I don't look fat at all!"

"No lah. You're handsome lah."

At that moment, the nose must've been longer than Pinocchio's.

"You always expect too much."

Oh ho ho ho ha ha ha he he he.
Okay I shall stop embarrassing myself. LOL.

6 Jujus:

Reanaclaire said...

medie..singapore ah? i might be going end of this year.. btw sent u an email.. pls check...

Gratitude said...

tsk tsk tsk
+Ant+

[SK] said...

this is only a beginner's level of narcissitic camwhoring.. the advanced level is close up on the face!! hahaha~~

Bengbeng said...

the first time i saw u on a blog was a reflection on sunglasses on TZ's blog i think. Handsome? I guess so.

TZ said...

oh no ... another face covered camwhoring person :p

manglish said...

like tat u said disclose urself ar...haizz then we have to fix the jigsaw puzzle lor, use ur old post eyebrows and eyes and pls upload nose and mouth close up too hahahahahhaa