Thursday, May 27, 2010

On the Lunch in a Sauna

We had lunch in a sauna the other day. :)

It was a long lunch break, which saw the 8 of us headed out for lunch in PJ, a restaurant so ever famous for the Hokkien fried noodle. We ordered a few dishes, plus a Thai style tofu, which was absolutely heavenly delicious!

But then hor...

There was an electrical blackout wor.

So, although I tried my best not to fidget too much, I still sweat buckets lor. Once I finished my portion, I quickly rushed out of the shop for some air.

I was literally in a sauna!

9 Jujus:

Reanaclaire said...

i really thought u had lunch in a sauna saloon! :p reminded me of my pangkor trip.. sauna in the room..

manglish said...

hahaahahhaa...so kesian...but the lor min looked fantastic leh

Anonymous said...

hahaaa... i love that shop's noodle, very nice. but its not that hot when i go in evening wor :P quite cooling actually :p

Gratitude said...

LOLZ@ Manglish. Any Msian food wld be heavenly for you hor! lolz
+Ant+

smallkucing said...

Am nuts about Hokkien Mee. will go and search even if got sauna or not...hahaha

[SK] said...

that is why i try not to go out for lunch~~ :p

Pike-chan said...

ooohhh... where's that place at PJ? I wanna go try out too.

TZ said...

have to eat like those chinese in China they just take off their shirt and sit in the restaurant and take their meal :p

blue said...

the noodles look tempting. not ur shirt though..haha..