Wednesday, March 17, 2010

On the Pain in the Arse

There was a patient who presented to the doctor in the clinic with per rectal bleeding. One of the questions that the doctor asked last was, “Are you engaged in any bizarre sexual activities like, anal intercourse?” To the shock of the 22 year old boy’s mother indeed!


I mean, yeah, vigorously f**ked in the ass could lead to some tear in the anus alright. But I could see the shock if a straight guy is asked this question. Not that I would know. Okay fine I’m gonna stop talking.

But anyways, the story goes, (and I’m warning you, it’s gonna be gross!) I experience the same pain. Yes in the ass. Inside the anus actually.

See, I usually would use the toilet paper to wipe them shits off the anus. Not a good thing to imagine. But ever since I found out there’s blood spot on the tissue, yes together with the other shits, I have learnt to wash the ass post-defecation with water instead. I would occasionally douche if I feel like it, but otherwise I’ll just stick to washing, or I’ll stick to how I’ve been taught to wipe my arse post-shitting.


No, that's not my tissue. I got the pic off the net!

Since the past few days that I’ve stopped using the water, I noticed I’ve got hard stool, not stone hard kinda stool, but hard enough and sticky enough to cause them to stick to the toilet bowl that even after you flush the toilet, there’d be stains of them shits on the bowl. Eww I know.

So, having said that, I experienced pain subsequently and I found out why when there’s quite a substantial amount of blood found on the toilet paper, yes together with the other shits. I mean, well, the blood spot appeared to be larger than what I’ve seen before. And hence, I tried to wash instead.

But the thing is the sting was just too great for me to bear once the water touched the wound. *shites* So I just couldn’t bear to let another drop of water near the anus, and I continued to wipe using the toilet paper. But having said that the stool was actually sticky and soft kinda shits, it actually takes a lot of them papers to really clean up the chocolate. So I attempted another try with the water hose again. But again, the moment the water touched the tear, it stings like...


I dunno... you go figure.

Ugh... I just wished the butt-fucking wound would heal as soon as possible.

17 Jujus:

blue said...

poor thing...how did the anal wound come about anyway? Hemorrhoid? fissure? ulcer? Have a speedy recovery!

said...

hmmm~ why have wound? u didnt lubricate enough before the intercourse?

the viennamese said...

Wow... Rough sex much? Slow down hun.

Anonymous said...

oppps thats really rough and tough :P

Medie007 said...

it's just some injury caused by the hardened stool i think.

but apparently these gays will always be gays. -.-"

stool!! what's all those sex about?!

savante said...

Fissure? Hemorrhoid? Get it looked at and treated! Sounds painful. Try eating lots of fibre with lots of fluids for a while. Prune juice as well.

Bengbeng said...

sounds painful and it is a particular sensitive part of the anatomy.I have never heard of prune juice used for such a purpose.Sounds interesting. I have a different prob. I feel faint like want to swoon after sitting on the throne and then getting up :) Any ideas why.. please dont charge me consultancy fees

passerby said...

I admire your courage of posting this up.

(salute)

Medie007 said...

Dr. Savante, i think it's just some tear. is it called fissure?? not hemorrhoids i hope...and nope, i don't want to be poked in the ass...

bengbeng, i sent u what i think of what you have. :) hope it helps. no charges needed. ahaha.

smallkuching, ouch is right. hahaha

Reanaclaire said...

hey doc..apply anus cream.. hahha.. one doc recommended me some.. very effective.. :) due to piles la.. nothing else!

William said...

Get a classmate to look at it. :P
Hope it gets better.

TZ said...

Just walk over to the Outpatient clinic or volunteer to be the patient for the class... :p

Anyway, hope you recover soon eh~

manglish said...

wat u have been shitting bricks oso ar....change ur diet, stop coffee ahahha

CH Voon said...

Wish you recover soon!

Anonymous said...

yuck dat is one thing you could have kept to yoursef

Unknown said...

i have the same problum since 2 years,
can i get some help on it plz

send me an emmail plz

Unknown said...

hav da same prob, plz help