Sunday, March 14, 2010

On the Dripping Oil

Mum asked Sis to bring over some dried minced meat that we bought for Chinese New Year. Been a while since the festive season was over, and having just them both old folks at home, it's only natural that they asked their kids to finish off all these oily stuff. Their kids are, after all, still young.

But having said that, Sis decided to give it to me instead. I just finished the one they gave me when I came back 2 weeks ago. And not having any refrigerator, it's quite a race against time that I have to finish them pork before the fungus started to grow.

Me: But WHYYYY??? I already finished mine... I'm so fat already...

Sis: But you're still relatively thinner than me. So you eat this one too.


Me: *pouts lip* Fine...

Apparently, this pack that Sis got, was of original taste, instead of the spicy one that I had. So it was more delicious. I finished it off in about 3 days. Just that...

I wonder where the other drips of oil goes...

T.T

8 Jujus:

the viennamese said...

5 seconds on your lips, 5 years on your hips. =P

Little Dove said...

Go do a fasting serum lipid!

Paul Figaro J said...

hahahaha...Evann's comment make it even sound more sinful!

smallkucing said...

put it into the oven to reheat again and dab away the excess oil. Nice to eat

CH Voon said...

look too oil... i scare of it

William said...

Sing it to the tune of Lady Gaga's "Just Dance":

Just eat, it'll be ok...

TZ said...

Compliant so much ... serve u rite. Din share with us ... :p

[SK] said...

oh, i don't remember i have eaten more than 3 pieces this year!! how saddening~~ :p