Monday, December 28, 2009

On Special Cuff Links

You have to agree with me men fashion are getting more and more... erm... fashionable nowadays.

I was at Robinsons the other day with my family shopping for my dad's clothes when I came across a few set of cuff links. I remembered some special ones I saw in Cuffz in 1U before, but these at Robinsons are pretty special.

They've got something that look like a magnifying glass, which comes with a real functioning magnifying glass.

And another of a measuring tape, which also comes with a real functioning measuring tape keychain.

But I only took a very special interest in the last one.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Think Prince Albert. Think tattoo. Think piercing. WAKAKAKAKAKA >.<

HEHEHEHEHEHE. :P

13 Jujus:

TZ said...

hmm... Prince Albert must be very painful eh~... Are you going to get one yourself :p

Anonymous said...

prince albert? *rolleyes* thats kinky heheeee

wowww didn know they have so many varieties :)

doc said...

hmm..sounds like something from the Swiss Army Knife collection.

manglish said...

cock ring got ar? HAHAHAHAHHAHHAAH

L² said...

this is the only thing that man can be fashionable and not to lose to the female~ right? :) btw, it is nice~

CH Voon said...

hahaha sure bo!

hehehe take a photos show us here :)

Gratitude said...

Start the fashion at work...put on cufflinks.
+Ant+

the viennamese said...

It's great how cuff-links are coming back. :)

Danny said...

i think the set with measurement tape is most suitable for me.. but i hardly wear shirt...lol

Medie007 said...

TZ, nope not nope nope. but with local anes, shouldn't be that pain lor... :P

happy go lucky, hahahah why rolleyes? like you're in the "so what?" mode. lol

doc, yeaps, that's it! i actually forgot what their name was. hahaha

Medie007 said...

manglish, didnt see any cock ring wor.. hahahaha

L2. u can go trendy with clothes and shoes and hair wat. watches, accessories. a lot of things pun.

CH Voon, take wat photo? :P

Medie007 said...

Gratitude, mine are just simple ony...

Danny, why do u need the measuring tape? ahem ahem. :P

Evann, i thought it was always tehre? :P

Nikel Khor said...

ur ring?

here me at Nikel Khor