Friday, June 12, 2009

On Kiasi-ness

Seriously! I need to kiasi (scare-die). Screw on kiasu-ness. What matters now is kiasi-ness.

It was just yesterday when he suddenly brought up that I'm halfway through my surgery posting and well, sad to say, I'm barely even ready for anything. It was just a mere 4 weeks ago before the start of my surgery posting when I was confidently saying I'll use my surgery posting periods as the time to prepare for the finals.

But look at me now! I seriously scare die lor. Really!

I don't know how many times have I whine and grumble of how scared I am about the finals where it's like, the final battle of this year, that I'm sure he's as bored about it as I am.

Oh gosh... oh gosh oh gosh!!!

How am I able to finish reading all the major postings? Paeds was a mess. Obs and Gyne was barely passable. Internal medicine still needs loads of strengthening. And surgery is like... totally new! And I merely have 4 weeks to prepare for it! Screw that confident boasting of mine, I am damn nervous and anxious now. God knows when the depression and axiety attack is gonna kick in..

ARGH!

Kiasi. Must kiasi... MUST MUST KIASI!!!!

Honestly... I am death-fearing.

ps: "Kiasi" is the Hokkien for death-fearing, used normally in sarcastically aiming at timid people who dare not do anything.

10 Jujus:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Try to relax by going out more to enjoy yourself! :P

+Ant+

foongpc said...

Just do the best you can. Don't be kiasi, be kiasu : )

V said...

hv sex with the beau....it surely will calm ur nerves~ ;P

said...

u use the 3 car-lady's photo to shout the "kiasi" stuff is kinda funny~ hahaha

TZ said...

Dude... you Kiasi.. goga Si... don't be kiasi ... focus on your study and try your best to overcome your fear... :p

All of us here is supporting you... ;-)

Janvier said...

Steady! Plan how you gonna study!

Jaded Jeremy said...

Die lor. How? Study lah! :-)

Word verification: dundo. Lol how ironic.

the viennamese said...

When things are this bad, it could only get better! Believe in yourself and you'll very much wade it through. Take care hunni.

JL said...

Kiasi lagi senang si. Be brave and face it :D

Twilight Man said...

Queen B - you sure have good remedies from Buckingham Palace!