Monday, March 09, 2009

On Having Fun with Tags

I on the other hand, enjoys tags once a while.

Part 1
A. Attached or single? Single, but not really available : )
B. Best Friend? Erm... If I list one, the other kill me how?
C. Cake or Pie? KFC.
D. Day of choice? Saturday.
E. Essential Item? My gadgets.
F. Favorite color? Blue.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Mc Donald.
H. Hometown? Nice place to live in.
I. Favorite Indulgence? Electified ejaculation. WAKAKAKA.
J. January or July? It's the same to me.
K. Kids? Are you kidding me? I'm 22!!!
L. Life isn't complete without? Life.
M. Marriage date? Ask the whatever marriage Goddess.
N. Number of magazine subscriptions. None.
O. Oranges or Apples? Durians.
P. Phobias? Cockroaches.
Q. Quotes? Not sure.
R. Reasons to smile? Must I have one?
S. Season Of Choice? Holidays.
T. Tag five people. Khi siao. Anyone who suffers from writers' block. Hah. :P
U. Unknown fact about me? If I tell, it won't remain unknown already isn't it?
V. Vegetable? I'm a carnivore.
W. Worst Habit? Eyes rolling.
X. X Ray or Ultrasound? I want to try MRI!
Y. Your favorite foods? KOLOK MEEE!!!! That's what I'm craving for at the moment.
Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus. I think. :P

Part 2
1. Have you ever been on TV? Don't really think so...
2. Have you ever sung in public? Underneath my breath yes. :P
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond? My hair is fabulously natural one okeh.
4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs? I think once.
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated? I always like presents.
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post? Hahaha. Once. :P
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people? I don't even know how to cook!
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? Of course. Too many times...
9. Have you ever done volunteer work? I think so...

7 Jujus:

JD Cole said...

very funny indeed :P

Danny said...

i think others won't get any extra infos about you from the way you answer it...lol

foongpc said...

Hey, you didn't answer the questions properly. Like, cake or pie? KFC not acceptable answer! Haha!

.:: Ant ::. said...

Please define "my gadgets"

+Ant+

Perky said...

Even I'm craving for kolok mee!

Oh, and pls elaborate on the electified ejaculation bit ;)

TZ said...

I'm having all of your craving mee today and tomorrow ... hiak hiak :)

TZ is having all the kolok mee... kolok mee... kolok mee... kolok mee .... Blek! ...

Drool already????....

JL said...

Lol electrified ejaculation! :D