Saturday, March 07, 2009

On Being Stalked

So there I was, driving alone at night, along the KESAS highway, listening to the buddhist hymns, yawning away...

Just after the toll station located between Subang junction and Klang/Banting junction, there was this car behind of me. See, I was driving on the third lane, at a speed of 100kmph. The car swerved from the third lane into the middle and tried to overtake me. So I slowed down, and let him come back into the third lane in front of me, after all I can't just go back in right since he was there. But noooo... He slowed down as well...

Fine.

So I sped up. I reached 110kmph.

And he swerved back onto the third lane, tailing after me. And I swore it wasn't because of the road that I saw some high beam flashes from him.

So I swerved back into the 2nd lane.

Who would've expect, he didn't sped past me, but tailed behind me and followed me back onto the 2nd lane.

I started to feel nervous. Palpitations felt, and cold sweat was dripping down the forehead. I didn't recall myself doing anything at anyone. I minded my own business and even if I didn't, I'm sure looking at some beautiful beings wouldn't bring such a harm as to killing or some sort. And that was when stories of thieves hijacking drivers on KESAS highway came to me. Somehow friend of a friend had his Merz robbed in the middle of the night while he was heading back to Klang as well. GASPS!

I sped and swerved back into the 2nd lane and headed straight to the 1st as the junction of Banting/Klang was about 1km ahead. I was hoping that he had a different destination whatsoever. But he followed me. AGAIN!

I sped in and out of the cars. I swerved to the left and to the right, trying to get rid of him. But he still followed me!

I was at the brink of collapse as I reached the gate to the familiar home. I turned in and headed straight to the carpark. I didn't think he would've had the nerve to track me down until inside a hospital. So I heaved a huge relief when I didn't see any cars coming in.

When I finally stepped out of the car, one of my colleagues walked passed heading to the rooms.

Friend: Drive so fast...
Me: huh?
Friend: What was it? 140kmph?
Me: It was you?
Friend: Yeah, it was me. I thought I saw you so I tried to tail you.
Me: Blardy hell!?
Friend: Scared the shit outta you huh?
Me: What did you think? And I thought someone wanted to kill me or whatsoever.
Friend: Muahahaha.

10 Jujus:

Anonymous said...

It must have been one scary experience for you.

It happened to me once before on a deserted stretch. This car with three men tailed me and I was literally panicking while driving and thinking fast as to how to deal with it. I was either gonna abandon my car at the traffic junction and run to the toll office or make a U-turn and head in the opposite highway. Thankfully, my prayers were answered..those fellas sped off just couple of metres before I reach the traffic junction. But not before giving me the 'look'.

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

Your friend ar!!! Why does he do this to you? But then, lucky for you, it was just your friend. What if it was someone else. I also got scared when I read your blog. Fiuhhh... that was a relief... at last.

Sam said...

And it was at that point you knee-ed him in the balls.

"And that's for driving like a dickhead!"

*walks away*

I know I would have. :P

Paul Figaro J said...

yo! y ur friend so naughty 1...... anyway....at least u got some experience there......

TZ said...

Dude, maybe it's the same person that steal your underwear from the laundry...blek!

foongpc said...

haha! Being stalked by your own friend. I thought it was the underwear thief, like what TZ said : )

Danny said...

i was stalked by a gym member...scary
she followed wherever i go after the class...
but luckily didn't see her nowadays...

.:: Ant ::. said...

Once bitten twice shy. I've thought of many precautionary measures to scare any potential stalkers. Honk like there's no tomorrow. And should the stalkers get aggressive, press the fast dial to the police.

+Ant+

TZ said...

Wow! you stalker followed you where you go in the gym? including the male locker room... blek!

TZ said...

I meant Danny! :p