Thursday, October 09, 2008

On getting Feverish

I'm feeling cold. Like uh, very very cold.

I slept under 3 blankets. I lost my appetite. Wait. Not really. I still feel like eating. And I feel dizzy and heavy headed.

There wasn't any flu. No nausea or vomiting. No diarrhoea. No rashes. No joint pain. No muscle ache. No retro-orbital pain. No abdominal distension. Hopefully will not have it.

There is some back pain starting today though. Lower back pain. KK said it's my posture. Godbro said it's from the excessive masturbation. Ooops.

And to consider I have been feeling chilly since last week, yea, I would consider I have had been feverish for 10 days now. Worsens after shower today. Hot water shower that was.

I went to CT's room and asked for paracetamol. KW was there, shocked as I walked in with blankets wrapped around my body.

So I'm hoping I'll get better by tomorrow. Have short cases session with Dr. C. Or... should I just write a letter asking for MC?

On a sidenote, E said the world financial's collapsed yesterday. "Collapsed." Very bombastic indeed... I wonder if Dad took our advice and pulled out from the stock markets already.

While that's about it, I think I will get some early rest tonight.

Typed 22.57pm 8/10/2008. Posted 9/10/2008 10.00am.

Damn I still feel chilly... What might it be??? Dengue and Malaria came with symptoms of prolonged fever, but I don't have rash nor was my fever intermittent. HIV!!! Goodness gracious me!

7 Jujus:

TZ said...

Dude, I think u better go to the hospital to get the blood count test. I was having the dengue fever months ago... the sympton is roughly like this... cold cold and cold :-(

Medie007 said...

but there's no rashes wor...

Little Dove said...

Seroconversion? ;p

7 days of fever is a long time. Please use a thermometer to take your temperature. I'm sure you know the next steps. Make sure you get well ok?

Medie007 said...

nop. i dunno the next step. tell me tell me...

TZ said...

dude, when rushes come it'll b quite serious... :-) I'm not sure... I got rushes and the next day i got to HKL for blood test.

TZ said...

Dude, did you have blooding gum... and felt dehydrate? make sure you stay hydrate eh!... I think u better pay a visit to the hospital outpatient for blood test lah... to be safe.

take care & get well soon...

Medie007 said...

no bleeding gum.
but i'm having sore throat now...

still as cold. i can barely do anything...