Sunday, September 21, 2008

On Keeping it Longer

We were gossiping about the lovebirds in the batch when suddenly the angelic friend came from behind. She looked as if she's drunk from the beers, it was one of the friends' 21st birthday, and boy, was it a huge one. Anyways, she looked at me and started asking the same question the closer clique has been asking.

Friend: Bong... Do you need to tell me something?
Me: Tell you what?
Friend: I dunno... you tell me... Is there something that you want to tell me?
Me: About what?
Friend: Tell la... I'm your partner lei...


And I started to laugh. She is indeed my partner. She's my chaperone when I do physical examination of female patients. Not that I ever did anyways. I just don't find it comfortable doing it... Eeewikh...

Friend: See! You're laughing already! How long are you going to keep it from us?
Me: Keep what?
Friend: Aiyooo...


And somehow things got messy a bit and eventually we were all standing on the middle of the road inside the village where the party was held, when that angel came asking again.

Friend: Bong.
Me: Yes?
Friend: Are you SA or NA?
Me: SA
Friend: Woi... don't like that larrr...
Me: What?


And I couldn't stop laughing again...

Now that keeps you wondering as well huh?

And you think I'm going to tell just like that? I tend to be pretty superstitious. I don't like to hoo-ha about it until I'm sure... I'm scared I'll lose it. So, nope, I'm not telling.

Moreover, more and more of them colleagues are asking about my blog. Darn...

Friend#2: What's his blog?
Friend #3: Bong. Blong. Blog.


I'm stunned.



pic:Brian Auer

14 Jujus:

Lifebook said...

OMG!! You are so so expose!!!

Ryan said...

FU-YOH! You're so 'out-ed'!

Pike-chan said...

and they have the chance to read yr juice ahem ahem encounters, LOL

Anonymous said...

i thought those encounters were reproductions of his friend's?

you guys should read properly larh

Medie007 said...

lifebook, wat do u mean??

ryan, huh??

pikey, yeah, they read abt that joicy encounters.

but yea peng loon, it's not mine.

Legolas said...

Apa tu SA NA?

Cyclohelix said...

Single and Available or Not Available, correct me if I am wrong..lol. Bong can now officially paint the city pink without regressions :D

Little Dove said...

SA & NA? Single & available? Not available?

Medie007 said...

yea tat's wat u get in forms wat. SA=single and available; NA= not available. that's ur status whether u're dating or not

Anonymous said...

more and more secret leak out from ur blog @@?

or

your friends gonna gossip bout your blog.. aha

Medie007 said...

lol. one way or another, the blog's leaking stuff I'm not telling

Anonymous said...

Don't want to jinx it huh!

Medie007 said...

jinx? meaning? :P

Anonymous said...

hex, or bring bad luck to it. :P