Friday, August 22, 2008

On the Last Fun Week

It was the last week before we leave PJ and head over to hospital 40 minutes away from where we are right now. With all the packing and arrangements of moving, none of us were really in the mood to study anymore. At least not for me. For the whole week, I didn't touch any books at all. Apart from packing them into the box.

So the week was pretty much filled with fun. My schedule of the week was pack to the brim.

Tuesday was the last day of class for me.

Wednesday after the lecture, we headed out straight away. Initially I was thinking of getting a luggage for the overwhelming amount of clothes I didn't manage to pack into the 2 luggages I have at the moment. So in the meantime we would maybe catch a movie or something. But in the end, I let the other guys make the decision.

Since we were to head over to Kamal Bookstore to buy some books and apparatus for clinical years, one of us suggested we'd just hang around over in the city center. Maybe Times Square or Sungai Wang. And the initial plan of watching movie ended up with Karaoke instead.

Fun part was, we tricked Dr. Sharen. She thought we were going to Mid Valley, so she was wearing the faculty t-shirt. She got into the car and was awestrucked when we asked how come she dressed so uglily. You could imagine what she's feeling, to wear that kind of shirt and walk in the malls INSIDE the city. So naturally, she was very irritated and kinda annoyed. But being her, we just keep on teasing. And from then on, she was bullied by the other 5 guys.

Until...

We came back to the school around 8pm. And was super late for the farwell party organized by the juniors for us 3rd years. Nothing fancy. Just something we all cracked up for a gathering of everyone in the school. Maybe not all, some of them final years were either doing their postings elsewhere or had to cover on-calls.

I didn't expect to receive any gifts though. But yippeee! The little buddies got me a pressie!

Thursday came. We went to catch a movie in Mid Valley after lunch. It was between Mirrors and 4bia. Them guys heard bad reveiws on Wall.E, so none of them are interested in the animation. So I just followed suit, and ended up sitting in the hall watching Mirrors. Not a bad movie I'd say. But Western movies never really gets you no matter how horror they try to produce it. They stop at the "thriller" level, and that's all. So, on a rate of 10, I'm rating it a 6. Good story line, pretty thought provoking, and a rate 7 scale of thrills.

I got myself 2 big bags for the casual wears since I didn't get to do any bag-shopping the day before.

And we headed over to Look Out Point for dinner. It was a mess, so to speak. Dr. Sharen were suppose to be one of the group going to the place. Initial plans were screwed up. And one thing led to another, we lost one car. From the original plans of 9 person going, only 5 successfully reached the tourist place.

The view is breathtaking.

And I got lost on my way back. Ended up driving back to PJ from the direction of Klang. Supercar got me into some highway and headed south west, then north west, then to the east back to our home for our last few nights here.

Plans for Friday... Survey on the hostel in the hospital in Klang. Come back up, got ready, and party the night away at Euphoria by Ministry of Sound at Sunway Pyramid. La la la. Not sure how it'll go, but I got a free entry to the club that night, so it became Euphoria instead of the other clubs in town.

Saturday will be a full day of packing and cleaning.

While Sunday will be the day we move back to life in hostel.

Plans of going to Putrajaya on Sunday evening is still in progress though.

Bleh. I'm a busy man indeed! LMAO

3 Jujus:

Legolas said...

Busy! Busy! Busy!

savante said...

Aiks. You went to Lookout Point too!

Medie007 said...

leggie... life's like that lor... wat to do...

savante: you went to lookout point as well???