Sunday, July 06, 2008

On the Shopping Spree

The last I checked in Isetan Gardens and KLCC, there's nothing much of Key Ng there that interest me. I know there's Jonathan Cheng's in Gardens, but it wasn't really my style. Yes I know he's very cute and all, I like him more than his designs, I admit. And so far, I'm still longing for more of the former Malaysian desinger.

It was a looooooooong day. So there was the Isetan mid-year sales, with special offers of additional 10% discounts for members. Sis tagged along, together with KW, his girlfriend and another girl friend of ours. We headed to Isetan in Lot 10 around 1100 hr. And we only leave the place around 1700 hr.

I had one hell of a shopping spree indeed. Well, the 800 bucks spent today wasn't entirely for myself alright. My spendings only took up one quarter of that contribution into the local economy. Sis bought a pair of heels for her convocation purpose. And half of that goes to the younger brother. He was complaining of the water being too dirty in KTT, and light colour clothes would just go down the drain. So we were getting him some dark coloured ones when we visit him next weekend.

But of course, when we see something that suits the brother, it cought my attention as well. There went the 2nd pair of the same designs of polo tees, for each of the shirt we're getting him. Of course of different colours. I bought my 2nd pair of jeans from Seed as well. And another jacket from Bonia on half price.

Which, later on I changed my mind when I saw something from Key Ng, right before we went to the cashier. Odd that the first time I cruised down at his corner, nothing really caught my eyes. So I returned the 180 bucks jacket shyly, and grabbed myself 2 jackets from KN, at 50 and 60 bucks each. Bargain bargain! *sniggering*

While the other 3 went off on their own, tired, disappointed and annoyed that they couldn't find what they wanted, while me and sis got ourselves 600 bucks of stuff already, we headed over to Sg. Wang to see if there's any decent catchy wrist watch for the brother. It was great to have him about my size nowadays, at least I know what size he wears. Whatever fits on me, fits on him. Sis paid for the watch in the end.

We left Lot 10 at 5p.m., feeling exhausted. I've got my bargains, only to feel as frust as them that I didn't bring my Parkson vaucher. Dad gave me 30 bucks of vaucher that we got from our shopping spree when they were in town last weekend, and it expires tomorrow.

* * * * *

We reached home 15 minutes to 6, and leave for One Utama again roughly at 7p.m.. Sis didn't follow the 2nd time. KW's gf got herself 2 pairs of shoes, what a revenge! While I claimed the vaucher to a belt and 3 paper clip-board for clinicals. KW finally gotten himself a pair of pants from the concept store, the 2nd piece after a shirt he bought from Isetan earlier in the day. And by 9p.m., I was really really exhausted. I could've just lied down on the cauch at the shoe section and fall asleep right away. In fact, I was already giving up before we leave for One Utama. But that 3o bucks vaucher, it'd really be a waste if I didn't go redeem it.

We finally called it a day after failing to get tickets to watch Hancock, and headed for late dinner at some mamak stall before coming home to bed.

YL: Whoa, you guys, not bad eh? 12 hours of shopping.
Us: Yeah... we're so broke.
YL: And satisfied.
Us: Indeed.
YL: What did you guys bought?
Us: Yada yada yada...

Satisfied indeed.

How could I not be?

Don't ask. Yes I'm already a shopaholic.

7 Jujus:

savante said...

Not only am I speechless over your expenditure, I am green as well.

Unknown said...

i hate u -.-

rub it in.... =(

Cedric Ang said...

I am not coming back to your blog anymore. Evil you !!

calgraden said...

woow, u really shopaholic like I do. welocome to the shopping haven...haha

Medie007 said...

OMG! why is everyone hating me?! Love me, love me, say that you love me! :P

cal, who says guys can't shop, right? Heck guys shop even more crazier than girls. LA LALA

Lifebook said...

Wah!! so rich!! key ng.. I am non brand supporter.. :P

Medie007 said...

lifebook, it was on sales... :P i'm not a brand supporter as well, but i support malaysian designer. weee. :P