Thursday, July 03, 2008

On Feeling Itchy (Again)

We went to KLCC to get sis some clothes for her convocation purposes. Something formal, yet not too blunt. Ended up with a shirt from Valentino and a *Ohmegawd so nice!* ankle-length skirt from Melinda Looi. I picked the skirt. Dad grimaced. 230 bucks just for the skirt. But he bought her anyway. That's something extra after another set of shirt and pants from the Isetan in Gardens, Mid Valley, which cost about 200 bucks or so. Yada yada, we thought sis needs some makeover and start wearing something more decent, instead of t-shirts and jeans. After all, she's working now, no more college kid.

On our way out, while claiming for the free parking, I picked up the Isetan newsletter. Lo and behold.

Did you see what I see????? I want I want I want!

Sis got itchy as well. She asked if I'd be going. And that if I'm going, she's coming. Hmmm. I'm still hesitating. School restartng next week. And I have yet to finish reading any part of my Clinical Examination textbook. But it's this weekend!

Perhaps more of Melida Looi?

But the thing is, look at my wardrobe! Considering I'll be moving to Klang soon, it might not be a good move to go shopa again.

But Malaysian designers going on 60%!

Shit. I hate sales.

3 Jujus:

William said...

You love sales. You hate not having enough money to spend on it.

Kihu said...

Arghhh me too.. Guess wat, I already spent more than 1k even without Isetan Sale , and club 21 starts too.. and giordano concepts soon.. GOSH ALL THE SALES!!! HORROR!

Medie007 said...

william, how true...

famez,horror is right. haha