Saturday, May 10, 2008

On Super Short Meme

Got tagged by Franky. Grab the nearest book, turn to page 123, find the 5th sentence, post the 5th sentence and tag 5 ppl.

And guess wat, the closest book I have, the Lonely Planet to Cambodia. Want to know what the 5th sentence of page 123 is? Truth is, I don't know myself. It's a page on hotels in Siem Reap, and it says here, "The restaurant here enjoys great reputation." Hah.

Never mind, I'll get another one.

Tuesdays with Morie by Mitch Albom
I wonder if Turner ever found himself in my old proffesor's position, his breath disappearing, his body turning to stone, his days being crossed off the calendar one by one - would he really be crying over owning a network?

Doesn't make much sense innit?

So I get another novel.

The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters by Elisabeth Robinson.
And love.

Awwww....

I know I know. I'm tad bored. And yes, Sam, I WILL DO that bachelor tag of yours. I need a good picture. I haven't found one yet. LOL.

So here goes the 5 ppl: Cibol, Bongkersz, Tofu, Little Dove and GLOG. Have fun!

Oh erm, no you don't need to do 3 books, just pick one. It's supposed to be one. I kepoh only, as the first two sounded so wrong. La la la. And the third one is so sweet! :D

1 Jujus:

Ganymede said...

Kakakak. Makes no sense to me too. :P