Thursday, May 15, 2008

On a 200 Years Old Book

I went venturing into the library. And I saw this particular book with a nice spine. I know libraries holds all these kind of old books. The ones at the medical school has records back from the 1800s.

Amazed?

I wonder if there's any secret note or something. I was expecting some magical fireworks would play, sucking me into the years back in history, directly next to the author himself, travelling in Africa.

But too bad there's no drama springing out from the book.

8 Jujus:

Jason said...

You can imagine what :p

William said...

Were you expecting Jumanji?

Pike-chan said...

Or you watch too much Hairy Potter?

savante said...

I would have stolen that book for my own private library!

David The Man said...

Thinking too much of Narnia kah?

Medie007 said...

jason: i am! i just need the dress and those naked aborigines. :D

william: jumanji?! that's a little too adventurous for me. i can get heart attack. LOL

pikey: haha... i did! i love harry potter! i heart him i heart him i heart him!

Medie007 said...

savante: and get the beeper at the main entrance beeping and all those guards jump on you when you walked out? oh yea, i suppose you'd do. LOL

david: narnia is a cupboard lei..

Katetricia said...

zzzz....fairy land pulak!

Alice in the wonderland ke? ;p