Sunday, April 27, 2008

... On the Present that Arrive Late

"What time will you be home?"
"When library close. Around 5ish, why?"
"Okay, I've got something to pass to you."

* * * * *

"Happy Birthday. Sorry it comes late."
"Thanks! It's a watch."
"HOW DO YOU KNOW?! Mum told you?"
"Nope... This can be nothing else."
"Okay okay. Yea you're right, it's got both digital and analogue time. Study hard ya! All the best and good luck!"
"Thanks."

* * * * *

"Do you like it? Hope it'll motivate you..."
"Yea, I love it a lot. Thanks a lot."
"Glad that you love it."


Not really what I'm yearning for. But at least it's something unexpected really. *sniggering* I don't know, maybe I've got many of the things I wanted, so I never really expect anything from the family.

I haven't been wearing a watch since like, forever. The last that I had, was an imported dual-time Swatch that Dad redeemed using his credit card points. It was the birthday gift for my 14th birthday if I'm not mistaken. But somehow, the belt broke and none of the shops in town have the replacements, unless I specially ordered from the company or something. So it ended in the drawer, and I have since a couple of years ago, not wear any watch.

But now... I guess I shall learn to get use to looking at time on the wrist instead of on the handphone. *sniggering* Thanks a lot my dear sis...

4 Jujus:

Little Dove said...

No watch, how to take pulse? ;p

savante said...

And here I thought you had a drug dealer in campus :P

Jason said...

Nice what. Expect something pricier like Omega ah? :p

Medie007 said...

little dove: dunno ler. i thought pulse beats roughly 1 time per second no? haha... just kidding, not yet clinicals, so haven't occured to me the importance. LOL

savante: what? drug dealer??!!

jason: i was expecting brietlings. LALALLALA