Thursday, January 03, 2008

To my Dearest Babe

Babe, I'm sorry...
How are you doing?
It's been a day since I last seen you...
I'm sorry I didn't go visit you, I was at class the whole day.

But the doctor told me you'll be fine and will be discharged by tomorrow.
We'll go out okay? Maybe we could go to KLCC.
I was thinking of getting some kinky underwears,
Don't laugh, I know you want that too.
You do like CK right? No?
Right... I know I know... That's why I love you so much...
Thank God you're not materialistic, else I'll dump you.
HAHAHA... Just kidding, just kidding...
You know I'll love you no matter what.

Babe, do you still remember that day when we went to pay bills at PJ New Town?
Gosh, you scared the hell out of me.
But babe, I'm so sorry... I haven't been taking much more care of you...
Since that day, I assumed you're alright.
And I've been turning you into a place I grumble at.
I'm sorry. I truly, deeply, sincerely am...
Forgive me please?

You've been protecting me all these while.
Yet I put you in danger whenever we go out, driving all so recklessly.
I don't want to lose you really.
I want us to last long... And I really do mean that.
I want to introduce you to all my friends and my family.
Don't worry, my family like you already.
They'll accept us eventually.
And I'm sure they'll be glad that it's you as well...

You've met my housemates...
And a few other coursemates as well...
I've pointed you out to Alex a few times.
But he was too shy to meet you.
You haven't met my buddy Dariel...
As well as Titan.
The other day you saw Billy...
Ooo right, we were with Van on New Year eve...
But don't worry, you'll meet the peeps sooner or later.
>.<
Babe...
Can't wait to sit on you again...
Can't wait to touch you and carress you again...
Can't wait to ride out the jam with you again...
Can't wait...

Thank God it's just another day to go...
I'll go fetch you tomorrow after my class okay?
Love you...

7 Jujus:

Unknown said...

Wa... romantic nye~~ *jealous*
haha allk the best to u bong! =p

Jason said...

Ooo... so mushy de.

Janvier said...

Now we know your car. We shall carnap your babe for ransom. Bwahahaha!

Heh.

David The Man said...

Eee... jahatnya Janvier nih!!! Nak culik kereta orang pulak tuh!!! Ohhh... saya and En. Ru sudah bersekongkol untuk menculik dia dengan cookie monsters sekali, dalam satu kotak... muahahaha...

Aleckii said...

I'm sure this poem is wrong on so many levels... But I love it. One day I hope I'll be writing a poem for my car too, or my motorbike, or something

Shake Trees said...

haiyo i tot wat babe wor. get a real 1 lar. kekeke...

Medie007 said...

@aaron: hahaha, want me romantice with you also ah?

@jason: wakakaka... pai seh pai seh...

@javier: you dare?! dare you!? wakakaka

@david: should my car gone missing i know who i'll report to the police. :P

@aleckii: it is wrong... poet wanabe, my foot... wakakaka... heh, it's not a poem bah... :P

@koala: you think that easy ah? bluek