Sunday, December 16, 2007

Morbid

This is all I can say about the weekend. Family's holiday was ruined. Apparently Uncle Lim tuned in with my feelings, and spoiled everyone else's. Spent Saturday afternoon walking aimlessly around, alone. I passed through the arcades and crowds of people whose weekend I've gotten Uncle Lim to help me spoil, not even in the mood to try my hands on those machines...

Apparently, Mum mentioned something that haunts...
"This might be the last time we have a gathering like this. No more chances. You'll become very busy with your studies, and Lil Bro will go NS, who knows what's his future will be like. If he's offered JPA, then he'll be in Klang valley la, otherwise, we'll never get the chance to hang out like this anymore..."

Still, I can't bring myself to my old cheerful self seeing them around. I just somehow... disappoint everyone, but most of all, myself...

_______________________________
Mum's birthday on 18th...

Sis messaged me a while ago: Something I need to tell you, your attitude. pa and mi very sad because of you. At least listen to what they want to say, not stopping them halfway. Plus, you know yourself what they say about your so-called friends and your way of studying. You pretty much turned everyone no mood. Congrats.

10 Jujus:

savante said...

Hey, why the morbid feelings?

Medie007 said...

uh... paul... results...

joshua said...

Take the positive from everything.

Identify weaknesses and improve on them!

We know you are made of great things.

Stay strong and smile k!

Jason said...

Learn from mistakes la...

Anonymous said...

Parents are not born to be parents, they are also learning to be parents. Don't be too harsh on them.

TC

David The Man said...

Hey, look to the bright sides of everything! Everyone has ups and downs in life! Be positive, stay strong, whatever the circumstances.

Zyklon22 said...

I may sound harsh but someone has to say it. Get and grip and deal with it. Rant about it and move on. Like I've always said, study harder next time. Wallowing in self pity gets you no where.

Medie007 said...

josh: thanks

jason: i guess that's all i can do...

annonymous: i'm sorry abt it, truthfully...

david: thanks

ber: erm... there's no news abt med student commiting suicide is there? LMAO

Kihu said...

HUGS!

Medie007 said...

:) thanks famez