Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Avid Sleeper...

It must've been the food. It's definitely got to be the food. I find myself extremely tired lately. I've been sleeping for 12 hours a day, and I still can't get enough of sleep. It's got to be the food...

I can stay awake till wee hours in the morning before, but having been following my housemies and family for all the proper meals, I find myself sleepy all the time!

Too much food... less brain activity, more bowel activities. *shucks*

I so need to get back to the odd meals and improper hours.

4 Jujus:

Unknown said...

maybe try to do some sports and make urself tired? can sleep better. or go get some coffee bean or starbucks in ur system =p

Medie007 said...

*jaw drop* get myself sleep better? urm... i slept way too good... i need to not be able to sleep good... LMAO

Unknown said...

haha k. go drink more caffeinated goodness. cuz maybe ur sleep not good mar, tats y tired lor. or maybe cuz u sleep too much -.- haha

erm ya. i'm currently in india studying, homewtown melaka. feb only got chance go home =p

Medie007 said...

must've been the later. LMAO...

or like i mentioned, it's the food! i never take that much food for like ages...until the last two weeks... -.-" LOL