Monday, March 04, 2013

On Wander Full

 
After Ku De Ta and dinner, Le Parents decided to sit at the patio in front of the mall to wait for the latest water and laser show installment in Singapore. It wasn't before long that the first sound of music was being played, and the first screen of water being put up. I've watched this show a few times before when I visit with  friends in Sg, nice on the first one, bland on the second, and kinda boring after...
 

But it's a new thing for Mum and Dad. Dad just dropped his jaw watching the show for a while... And Mum was only half looking, largely because she was too busy Whatsapping my Sister!

 
Need to find a new attraction in Sg.

Otherwise the island city is pretty boring. LMAO.

2 Jujus:

Twilight Man said...

I have reached the stage in my life where I only look for unique places to sit and chat with my Singaporean gangs. I still love that republic like hell. Never will I get tired lah!

Small Kucing said...

LOL....maybe have to find new place