Saturday, February 04, 2012

On Picking Sister-in-Law


Me: Bro broke up with his previous girlfriend already is it?

Mum: Yeah...

Me: So now he's with the other girl?

Mum: IS HE?

Me: I don't know! I thought you'd know. I saw all his photos were taken with that girl. I mean a lot. And some are like, only the two of them...

Mum: Haha. He didn't tell me ler...

Me: She looks pretty too. I kinda like her. She gives very friendly and approachable impression, very humble looking and down to earth, I think.

Mum: But your brother didn't say anything. He just told me they're very good friends.

Me: I kinda prefer this one, compared to the previous one.

Mum: Whoa, are you choosing sister-in-law now?

Me: Well, she's gotta be someone all of us can get along with right? You don't agree with my impression of this girl?

Mum: True... This one is pretty friendly.

Sis: You ah, busybody... When's your turn?

Me: So where are we going ah?

LOL!

4 Jujus:

LittleLamb said...

hahaha no hurry la. take ur time so that u can find the right gal. maybe some sexy nurses...lol

Small Kucing said...

very fast change topic ah you LOL

Robinn T said...

harh you have to be really careful when things like this are being discussed. you must know how to diverge the spotlight XD

kaka said...

grrr.... hate the girlfriend conversation