Friday, October 28, 2011

On the Running Certificate

So I've finally received the certificate that I was waiting for. The Standard Chartered run. And I finally received it after such a long wait.

But guess what I found in the letter box the day that I received the certificate?

Another certificate from God knows which run was it. It took me a while to finally recall I actually ran in Bareno Run earlier this year. I didn't expect there's actually a certificate that comes with the run. It was like, more than half a year ago....

After all I was already contented with the one-size-too-small finisher tee.

Guess I have to work harder to loose those extra weight to fit in this finisher tee and parade around! LMAO!

5 Jujus:

Robinn T said...

BAAAH! That took them long! I got mine like 1 week after the run! XD

Reanaclaire said...

You need to buy new files already.. too many certs!:)

[SK] said...

wah, got certificate one ah?? so good..

Small Kucing said...

errr....better last than never?

TZ said...

Give the T-shirt to me... I know it fit me :)