Saturday, February 12, 2011

On the Failed Street Photoshooting

When Mum asked if I wanted to go to the wet market one day before CNY, I was doubting as I didn't really think of waking up early. But in the end I was there, at the wet market in our area as early as 6a.m., holding the SLR, walking as though I was a escaped animal from the zoo.

Apparently, no one here welcomed big cameras. Or so I thought. Sis told me underneath her breath that the hawkers were saying they didn't want to be in the frame. And I rolled my eyes... Thought that was the point of me doing this photo-shoot... *sad*

In the end, I did manage to get some, well, I thought, decent-looking photos. LOL.

5 Jujus:

Small Kucing said...

Camera shy mah ..

But some are not shy and will give u overload of information

Reanaclaire said...

yeah, some like and some may not like.. they tot you are from some health office.. kena saman them.. hahaha...i wanna smile at the last pic.. !

TZ said...

You have to wear like tourist... I never get this kind of problem. I took the big DSLR to market in Penang and Satuk market in Sarawak. they were so glad to be in the picture.

Twilight Man said...

Nice photos! Eh, how come got 3rd Mile cafe? LOL

Anonymous said...

The morning market is so much like Sibu