Thursday, December 16, 2010

On the Hardworking Blogger

It wasn't the first time that someone snapped back at me whenever I said I'm busy, "but so free to update the blog every day." I only managed to smile back most of the time.

Thing is, when there's an idea to write, blogging isn't much of a trouble to me. I could use as little as 5 minutes to come up with something, or maybe as long as 1 hour if I really put my heart into writing something more meaningful (to myself). But I'm not lying when I say I'm busy. I've sort of, stopped my habit of writing everyday. Especially during the weekdays, when there's just so many things to prepare for; classes, assignments, tutorials...

So, more often than not, I write during the weekends. Friday nights. Or Sunday mornings. And everytime I do, I write multiple posts, and start scheduling them on separate days. Thanks very much to the new scheduled posts function. So, more often than nots, I could scheduled up to a post every day for the coming week, saving myself typing on the weekdays. (Didn't stop me from going online though ^^)

And over time, the accumulated posts got more and more and, somehow, well, the blog sort of updates itself automatically every day at noon, and will continue to do so until, well, let's say a few more months to come. LOL.

Now that it's out, that doesn't mean I don't go around reading blogs anymore. I still do, lunchtime for me is my nap time. But before I take my nap, I do go around reading the updated blogs. :D What did I say about me being an internet addict? LOLs.

6 Jujus:

Gratitude said...

still, so free ar? :P
+Ant+

Small Kucing said...

so free ah? LOL

savante said...

Wah, can update twice a day already! :)

[SK] said...

oh yeah, i definitely think you are very productive.. haha~~ :p

the viennamese said...

You'd make a great writer! Hahahah. Ever thought of turning it into a career? Lols

Danny said...

not only u r hardworking on posting.. u oso visit ppl's blog during really odd hours.. DOCTORS NO NEED TO SLEEP ONE AHH? ;p