Sunday, December 12, 2010

On the Disappeared Print

So last week I bought the compression pants from Canterburry specialized store after looking up and down all the sports shops in the Curve and e@Curve. Went to Nike to find that there's no suitable size, and Metrojaya ran out of sizes as well, and that Brooks didn't have any compression shorts; neither did al-Ikhwan... So when I found there's one in Cantreburry, I bought straight away, the display piece it was too.

Tried running in the tights for about 6km or so around the neighbourhood, and reached home all sweaty and "sexy". LMAO. It worked, I felt really comfortable too. No thigh soreness, no friction rubs. Very satisfied indeed.

As advised by the worker in the store, I decided to just rinse the pants. He said it's supposed to dry easily. And I shouldn't hang it out in the sun. So I did just that, and hung the new love in my bathroom. To my surprised...

The Canterburry logo printed had gone missing! Disappeared! Washed away by my sweat! Like... Oh... M... Gee... Gone!

That night, I complained to my friend.

"Go take it back to the shop! It's fake!"

"But it's a specialized store! It shouldn't be fake."

"But the print's gone, that means you should be compensated!"

"But it's just a print! There's nothing wrong with the pants."

"Take it back to the shop!"

And so... I didn't. LOL. I left it as it is. Like I said, the pants is still good. I'm still very much in love with it. My bum-bum still look tight and sexy in it. LMAO. What's the print suppose to mean right? It's made in Vietnam anyways. Oh well... Will go and flaunt next Sunday in the Malakoff Run anyways.

3 Jujus:

TZ said...

Must be fake...

Gratitude said...

good hold for the bouncy parts Rofl
*pengsanz*

+Ant+

Danny said...

to u the fit is more important than the logo rite?
its more important to look good ...lol