Saturday, November 13, 2010

On the Long Awaited Package

It's finally here!!!! My running kit for the Penang Bridge International Marathon next weekend!

I'd have thought it would be sent to my friend's as I asked my friend to help me signed up for the run. But as he received his two days ago, and did not even mentioned about it, (I learned from his friend that he already received the package), I called him to check why hasn't the package arrived since it's only one week away. Surprisingly, he said he registered with my own address. Now that's even more worrying since, well, you know... condominium's a bit... difficult.

True enough, even after I've checked the mail box for a couple of times, I still didn't see any any packages. I called up the guard house to check if they've received any packages at all.

Amazingly, this morning I received a call from the courier service to confirm my address. And the excitement was really killing me after that. I went for lunch with a palpitation I thought it could be heard already. So when I finally came back in the evening, and ask at the guard house, after checking the empty mail box, the foreign guard said there's none.

Not until they brought up one and reconfirmed which unit I was in. I asked to look at the parcel only to see the recipient column empty! I could barely make out my name until I saw some B... and Z... and the sender's from the marathon's organizer.

Upon reaching home, I tore the package open to lay my first look on the jersey. LOLs. Amongst the items in the package were some other promotional items like vouchers and the running booklet.

Now that it's just a week away... I'm pretty nervous about it. LOL. It's gonna be HUGEEEE! I think. Anyways... Have a great weekend!

0 Jujus: