Thursday, April 01, 2010

On the End of Medielicious...

Life's picking up too fast in final year.

Like how I lied to my Mum that I'm always in the ward in the late evenings with night shifts and all sometimes when I'm out with friends just so that she won't worry too much, I'm actually trying to juggle between life in the hospital and life outside of medical school. Maybe I really should stop going out and concentrate more in my studies. After all, we only have another one year to spend before the most dreaded exams come...

So, after much consideration, I've come to a decision. I think I shall stop blogging.

I'd really like to thanks everyone for reading my blog all these while. It's been great knowing some bloggers in real life and meeting up for occasional gathering as well. And I'm so ever glad that acquaintances through the blogs turn out to be good friends in real life.

But I think it's time we call it an end. Will continue reading some other blogs when I have time.

14 Jujus:

Danny said...

you don't have to totally STOP.. just take a break la.. just drop in a few words whenever u free..
take care :))

Reanaclaire said...

OH.. i wish this is an april fool post...
Studies are important, hope u can balance up your free time.. i will miss reading your blog. All the best to your final year! do remember us.. :)

gus said...

is this april fools on your part. man, I just got here from manglish's blog.

here I was thinking that i've found a worthy blog based purely on your intro column to the right.

whatever it is, i hope you keep this blog open for wiewing. you'll want to re-write your life once you've got your limited and precious time figured out. I should know, I left mine unattended for one year; 2009 doesn't exist in my archive.

best of luck in your exams, i know they could kill.

said...

April Fool?

KY said...

Aiyo, don't do April Fool thingy la. See your post again tomorrow ok!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah lor, whether april fool or not, u dun have to really stop it, just stop writing when u r busy, and start writing when u r free, no committement :)
anyway really enjoy reading ur blog kekeekeee

Janvier said...

RSS feeds will let us know!

CH Voon said...

sure boh... you look so serious...

like others bloggers - i hope this is only april fool

smallkucing said...

pengsan ...the 3rd april fool joke of closing blog that i come across today.

the viennamese said...

NOT ALLOWED!

Gratitude said...

Ini April fool ni. Got 10 suckers here so far! lolz
+Ant+

SynchingZincInc said...

April Fool!
But then again, study comes first :)
Blog when ya free

Helix

[SK] said...

hmmm, why is everyone like thinking of stopping to blog?? well, i would say don't stop totally, but maybe take a break and blog less often or whenever you have the time/ mood.. don't give up, this is your piece of personal heaven.. :)

manglish said...

stop partying all night long hahahaha if u dont enjoy now, u will have no life to enjoy once housemanship start young man