Thursday, April 15, 2010

On the 5 Years Old Deodorant

Argh! Frustration kicked in thanks to the bloody renovation in the residential college that forces us to move out by the end of this week! End of this week mind you!!! And that's not including all the mess that they created, which until now, we still have yet to know which room are we supposed to move in to!

But that aside, look what I found in the ancient chest while I was packing and deciding which to throw and which to carry with me.

Deodorant. 3 of them deodorant bottles. LOL

From my college days too!

I have no idea why I bought so much then. Maybe because I didn't like Nivea's smell, which led me into getting Gatsby. That, or maybe there was a sale for Gatsby product. But either way, here's what I've still got after what, 4 long years. And I thought I threw them away already!

But the smell wasn't as if it had gone bad or anything. It still smelt pretty much deodorant to me. Then again, I don't ever use deodorant nowadays. For the past 4 years even!

So I'm really wondering, should I just throw them away, or should I keep it, you know, for no reason at all. LOL.

Now who wants some 5 years old deodorants?

8 Jujus:

Danny said...

throw la.. unless u want to display it on ur dressing table when u get married ;p 嫁妝。哈哈。

Gratitude said...

LOLz @ Danny's comment!

manglish said...

eewwwwwwwww you are a skunk AHAHAHAAAAA :)

smallkucing said...

Bring those to the Gatsby road show la this weekend kakaka

Anonymous said...

loll at danny comment, but yeah might as well just throw them away if u dun intend to use them anymore :P

[SK] said...

if you are keeping them as souvenirs, then maybe just leave them as they are.. if you are keeping them to be used later, i suggest you just thrown them away, guess they have already expired!!

William said...

Good god! The preservatives would have lost effect. Throw them away.

TZ said...

I wondered how the deodorant smell after 5 years...