Friday, November 13, 2009

On the Warning Signs

It's coming back again.

I woke up with a sore neck. I thought my sternocleidomastoid muscles on my right neck was inflammed or something, but only to learn that I've got a lymphadenopathy along the cervical chain. This only means one thing.

I'm falling sick again.

Damn.

I was in the clinic this afternoon, and the longer I stayed the colder I feel. My hands were cold, I was almost shivering. And the stomach is twisting and churning, like how it always do when I'm exposed to cold. Damn.

I went back to hostel, pondering whether I should cancel off the dinner meeting with the soulmate. But in the end, I went out anyways, only to clad in one of the jackets. I arrived at the kopitiam, only to have him said, "no fever wat." after he tested the back of his palm on my forehead. *sweat*

My throat was injected, the tonsils on the right was inflammed. I have yet to start coughing, but swallowing is starting to pain. I have yet to start fever, but I'm feeling cold. My muscles are not aching yet, but if I don't take early precautions, I might ended up bed-ridden for the next 2 days or so. Damn. Another bouts of upper respiratory tract infections.

But I guess I have only myself to blame for not taking care of myself. Must've gotten it from the dehydrated weekend getaway to Penang.

12 Jujus:

Bravebear said...

O.o you can actually write so much on this... amazing. hahaha! Take care =)

[SK] said...

yeah, amazing writer!! just being sick and you can come out with such a long post - and your definition for being sick is two paragraphs already :p

manglish said...

hahahhahahhaa....i tot u just recovered from something recently rite? so weak keh...hahahahah better take care

Anonymous said...

wowww... somemore with picture kekeee :)
take care yeah :)

Gratitude said...

Have that beau give you a few drops of the wonder liquid...KAOTIM !

+Ant+

Bengbeng said...

wat wonder liquid? must stock it up in the home... name of medicine?

Medie007 said...

bravebear, haha thanks. i'm well now. :)

[SK], hehehe thanks wor. *hidung panjang dy* :P

manglish, i did. i'm shocked i was down so soon too! but i'm okay now too! :P

Medie007 said...

happy go lucky, pictures speak a thousand words ma. :P

gratitude, hahahahahaha. AMEN!

Bengbeng, ask gratitude for some lor...

TZ said...

Dude, take good care of yourself eh~

CH Voon said...

take care...

Drink more water and sleep early.

Twilight Man said...

Haiyah! Like that how to eat at Yuen? No wings, no chilly, no tom yam, no prawns! Okay take wonder liquid!!

Anonymous said...

Had URTI on and off (combination?), hated it as it take days to recover. Water and rest!

Helix