Monday, November 23, 2009

On Days Without Lappie

They say the best therapy to a broken heart is to clean the room. And so I had. My stuff had been lying around, and I guessed I hadn't had enough broken heart that I never seemed to bother about the bags of clothes I had lying on the floor, until recently when...

Lappie gone kapoooot whenever I tried to do anything. My Microsoft Words went non responding whenever I tried to type. MSN messenger hanged itself whenever I tried to reply. Firefox freezes every time I tried to open a new web page. So after much attempt suppressing the patience in printing out the assignments due before the weekend, I finally erupted. Thanks to the new printer software I installed, my lappie's currently in the ward somewhere, attended by God knows what kind of computer doctor.

So. With the lappie gone, I came back into my room and started to unfold all my clothes and re-fold them back, and arrange them in piles according to the frequency I wear them. Never realised the few shirts that I had could actually occupy 2 big bags.

I mean, look at them. I've only got a few t-shirts, a few 3-quarter pants, a few shorts, a few polos, and a few undies... I simply couldn't believe these clothes actually filled up the entire closet when I was in Klang. They look so few!

I'm sure I could find space for them somewhere without having them to be zipped up in the bags and needing me wearing the same old shirts again that I sent to laundry the week before just because I was too lazy to explore what's left in the bag... Hmmm... Now just which corner should I place them...

No lah, I'm not schizophrenic yet. And I definitely don't have obsessive compulsive disorder. >.<

10 Jujus:

Chris said...

Long time didn;t come n visit ur blog. How r u? Doing great?

blue said...

looks like ham choy...:P

Reanaclaire said...

seeing these clothings reminded me of my two sons' own clothing when i visited them in their colleges respectively.. most of them chau chau.. hahaa... well, what to expect of 2rm when they do their washing in the big machine, right?

Medie007 said...

waaaaaaaaaa!!! insulted nsulted insulted!!!!! :P

Gratitude said...

The clothes probably went thru a major fermentation process! :P lolz
+Ant+

Ken Wooi said...

the pile of shirts remind me of the days in uni.. =D

kenwooi.com

Bengbeng said...

hey, ur blog is getting interesting now.. since yr world is expanding.. fermentation izit? i thought something was wrong with my lappie didnt realize it came from the pic in this post hahahahahahahah

Anonymous said...

lolll... nowadays i normally hang those regular clothes, so that they wont bcum hamchoy lolll...
and my heartfelt regret for ur lappie, wish him speediest recovery :)

Medie007 said...

waaaaaaaa so jialat one everyone said my clothes look like hamchoi. cis... menyampah botol! insulted insulted insulted!!!! >.<

happy go lucky, dunno wat's wrong with my lappie lar. hp didn't call me yet. sobs.

manglish said...

errrr...i think i saw ur gray triangle "flag", is that wat i think it is? HAHAAHAHAHA......luckily no one said can smell ur clothes thru internet...imagine tat..phew!!! hahahah